We'll deliver a tailored, RoATP-approved digital apprenticeship programme that uses your levy funds to enhance your accounting skillset.
This apprenticeship can be fully funded by your apprenticeship levy. Your Accounts Assistant apprentices can be:
- New talent
- Existing staff
Our uniquely flexible online delivery ensures that the 20% off-the-job learning requirement is met with minimum disruption to your business.
Your online Accounting apprenticeships will be designed around your schedule, your skills gaps and your people.
Our apprenticeship leaders will consult with you in-house to ensure you effectively manage your apprenticeship levy, then work with you to design a programme that makes tactical use of your funds.
Your Accounting apprentices will gain practical, real-world finance knowledge that they can put to use in your business from day-one.
The programme will last between 12 and 24 months, usually around 15 - 18 months.
Among other skills, your apprentices will learn:
- Advanced double-entry bookkeeping
- Final accounts preparation
- Management accounting techniques
- Costing techniques
- How to complete VAT returns
- How to use accounting software such as Sage
Your Accounting apprentices will benefit from unlimited 1:1 support and interactive online learning that fits into their schedule.
- A professional Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) qualification in Accounting (Level 3)
- Interactive online learning materials they can study from anywhere, at any time, at a pace that works for them and you
- Live online classrooms to learn from their tutor and ask questions in real-time
- Unlimited 1:1 support via phone and messaging from experienced accounting professionals
- Monthly online reviews to check-in and provide additional support
- Quarterly skill development masterclasses alongside other apprentices
Contact our apprenticeship consultants using the form above or on 0800 092 2072 to discuss using your apprenticeship levy to build a first-class accounting team.