If you’re not ready to commit to a full CIPD qualification and would like to focus on only the essential modules, you could study one of our CIPD Core programmes.
The CIPD Level 5 Core programme covers 3 modules:
- Organisational Performance and Culture in Practice
- Evidence-Based Practice
- Professional Behaviours and Valuing People
It has an average completion time of 6 months and a support period of 9 months. It costs £1,529 which can be paid in interest-free monthly instalments.
The CIPD Level 7 Core programme covers 4 modules:
- Work and Working Lives in a Changing Business Environment
- People Management and Development Strategies for Performance
- Personal Effectiveness, Ethics and Business Acumen
- Business Research in People Practice
It has an average completion time of 9 months and a support period of 12 months. It costs £3,449 which can be paid in interest-free monthly instalments.
Bear in mind that our Core programmes won’t give you a CIPD qualification, just the essential skills you need to succeed in an HR position.
If you complete a Core programme and then decide you’d like to move onto the full CIPD Diploma at that level, you won’t need to take the whole course again – you can simply complete the extra modules and you’ll be CIPD qualified!
For more information on our CIPD Core programmes, get in touch with our course advisors by webchat, email or phone.