Create Your Own Printable Study Planner and Calendar 2020
A study planner is your roadmap to success throughout your qualification, as you set out the goals you want to achieve and the schedule that you’ll stick to in order to reach them.
While you may want to create a study planner from scratch, this might be a bigger disruption to your schedule than you expected! Save yourself valuable time by using our free printable study planner and calendar.
Your free study planner includes:
- Monthly goal planner
- Daily study planner
- Weekly study planner
- To-do checklists
- Weekly tasks and reminders overview (the perfect size for post-its!)
- Monthly study calendar
- Assignments and exams planner
You can print it off and pop it in a binder, keep it on your laptop or tablet for easy on-the-go access, or proudly display it up on your wall.
Print, duplicate and edit the pages however you like to create the study planner of your dreams. We all like to study differently, so you can customise this study planner any way that you like!
- Prefer to plan ahead monthly? Print the monthly planner and staple to create a comprehensive on-the-go diary.
- Want to see all your assignments and tasks at a glance? Pop the assignments planner and the weekly overview on your pinboard.
- Like checking off your daily tasks? Pair up the daily study planner and the to-do checklist.
Whether you’re studying GCSEs, A Levels, at university, or online, creating a study plan that works for you is the key to success.