Our fantastic student Anika Parmar reviews her journey to getting CIPD qualified with our online CIPD Level 3 Diploma in Human Resource Practice.
Choosing ICS Learn has been one of the best decisions I have ever made!
I personally struggled for nearly two years trying to kickstart a career in HR and as we all know, HR is one tough industry to crack.
After carrying out extensive research and speaking with many HRBPs who hold a vast amount of experience, I was advised to undertake my studies with ICS Learn, especially as it is one of the best independent learning centres.
After choosing ICS Learn, I had a number of recruiters contacting me for HR roles and I couldn't believe it! The level of attraction I received once putting the words 'Studying towards CIPD' on my CV was immense.
I finally managed to gain an HR Administrator role in one of the best companies and couldn't have been more pleased with being offered such a fantastic opportunity.
The on-going support that I have received from the mentors and tutors has been invaluable and has made my life a lot easier!
One of my biggest concerns with taking up voluntary studying was being able to manage my studies alongside full-time employment.
However, I was quickly reassured with the response rate from tutors when advice or feedback on assignments was required.
Being able to manage my personal life has been an absolute breeze and I have not had a single regret ever since joining ICS Learn!
As a highly self-driven individual, I am now even more committed to progressing within my HR career and thanks to ICS Learn, excited to see what other opportunities my qualification will lead me to!
If Anika's story has inspired you, take a look at our range of CIPD Diplomas, Certificates and Awards.
Get Your Free Course Guide
- ICS Learn Open Day Facebook Live Event
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Abi
- 10 Simple Tips To Help You Learn Faster
- What We Learned From The CIPD Show 2016
- 3 Learning Styles and Why They’re Vital
- Share Your Success for a Chance To Win £100 Shopping Vouchers
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Lee
- 10 Signs That You're Ready For A New Career
- 5 HR Tactics You Can Steal From Google’s Groundbreaking Analytics Team
- The Three Things to Get You Out on a Run
- Promoting Equality in the Workplace
- The Benefits of High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Laura | Online CIPD Level 5 Review
- Learn to Love Learning in 4 Simple Steps
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Ashley | Online CIPD Level 3 Review
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Jacqui | CIPD L&D Level 3 Review
- Infographic: What to Wear to Work Out
- Teach Your Kids to be Money Smart
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Sophia | Personal Training Course Review
- Fitness Friday: Meet Annie Bean
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Samuel | Online GCSE Maths Review
- The Science of Happiness: 5 Ways to Boost Your Wellbeing
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Ruby | Online CIPD Level 5 Review
- Fitness Friday: The Importance of Rest Days
- How Will Brexit Affect HR and Recruitment?
- Create A Printable GCSE and A Level Study Planner
- 12 Tips for Handling Difficult Conversations at Work
- How to Get a Job in Procurement & Supply
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Lewis | IGCSE English Language Review
- The 7 Time Management Mistakes That Are Ruining Your Productivity
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Audrey | Online GCSE Maths Review
- How to Give Constructive Feedback
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Klaudia | Online CIPD Level 7 Review
- 8 Tips for Students Starting an Online Learning Programme
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Rebecca | CIPD L&D Level 3 Review
- The 12 Best Health and Fitness Apps for Beginners 2017
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Samantha | Online AAT Advanced Review
- Top Tips for Triathlon Training
- We’re Launching All-Inclusive AAT Programmes for Businesses
- Triathlete Michael Hindmarch on Training, Competing and the European Championships
- 3 Ways to Land Your First HR Job
- How to Look After Your Mental Health as a Student
- Infographic: What To Do If You Fail Your GCSEs
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Adam | Online AAT Accounting Review
- A Level Results: What to Do If You Didn’t Get The Grades You Need (2017 Update)
- GCSE Results: What to Do if You Didn’t Get the Grades You Need (2017 Update)
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Sarah | Online CIPD Level 7 Review
- ICS Real Stories: Lewis's IGCSE English Language Results
- ICS Real Stories: Laura's GCSE Maths Results