Information we will collect about you
- information that you give to us (for example, the details you provide when you place an order with us)
- information about how you use our site (for example, what parts of the site you click into);
- and information from other parties who you have given information to previously (for example, credit reference agencies).
What we do with this information
- help us deliver to you what you have ordered from us;
- to make our website work better for our customers;
- to keep you up to date with any changes to our services;
- to provide you with information about goods or services we, or our carefully-selected business partners, think will be of interest to you.
Your rights in relation to the information about you
- You can ask us to delete or change your information at any time, though doing so may have an impact on our ability to fulfil our obligations to you;
- You can ask us to provide you with a copy of the information we hold about you;
- We will keep and use any data which could be linked back to you in accordance with the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998.
Your right to unsubscribe
If you would like to unsubscribe from any email or other marketing we may send you, please follow the link at the bottom of any marketing email you receive from us.