Salesforce Analyst Programmer
As an integral part of the Technology and Business Solutions team, the Analyst Programmer will also be part of a matrix team to drive continuous improvements forward for the business within Salesforce.
The developer will enhance, maintain and make decisions on buying or building (design, develop and deliver and maintain) high quality solutions or services that exceed customer expectations and will proactively share their own knowledge for specific technical solutions and business processes.
They will also get the opportunity to support and steer the business on some key strategic developments - participating in all phases of the project life cycle.
Location: ICS Learn HQ, Glasgow City Centre
Benefits of working at ICS Learn
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Learning & training opportunities
- Childcare vouchers
- Eyecare scheme
- Degree or equivalent relevant experience
- Project management experience
- Agile developments
- Desirable: Waterfall methodology
- Salesforce Developer: Apex; Visualforce; workflows; process builder; Web Services; Salesforce Admin
- Maintain relevant documentation to describe logic, coding/configuration, testing and changes where applicable.
- Ensure all development is completed to the required quality standards.
- Desirable: Force.com
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to lead and foster effective teamwork ethic and coach when required
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Professional approach with strong stakeholder management, communication & presentation skills
- Research and analysis skills
- Interpret user requirements and translate into technical requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, interfaces with other systems and/or services, internal and external checks and controls, and outputs
- Continuously strive to make improvements to the existing products and/or systems and services
- Seek out and act upon feedback
- Manage project milestones with a track record for hitting target dates
- Innovative in approach to planning and problem solving
- Calm under pressure
- At ease with change at pace
- Flexible and self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Industry knowledge of best practise in given technology stacks
- Travel to other sites/conferences
- Some out of hours support work
If you think you're a suitable candidate for the role, please send your CV along with a cover letter to email@example.com by 29th June 2017.