Create Your Own Printable Study Planner and Calendar 2019
Making your own study planner can seem like a mammoth task. You may even find that by the time you’ve created the perfect study plan, you’ve run out of time to actually study!
Seeing your schedule and your study plans laid out before you is absolutely the best way to stay on top of your studies, and it doesn’t have to be difficult.
Save yourself some valuable time and use our free printable study planner and calendar to plan your work.
Your free study planner includes:
- Yearly goal planner
- Daily study planner
- Weekly study planner
- To-do checklists
- Weekly tasks and reminders overview (the perfect size for post-its!)
- Monthly study calendar
- Assignments and exams planner
You can print it off and pop it in a binder, keep it on your laptop or tablet for easy on-the-go access, or proudly display it up on your wall.
Use the different pages to create the study planner of your dreams that perfectly fits your way of studying.
- Prefer to plan ahead monthly? Print the monthly planner and staple to create a comprehensive on-the-go diary.
- Want to see all your assignments and tasks at a glance? Pop the assignments planner and the weekly overview on your pinboard.
- Like checking off your daily tasks? Pair up the daily study planner and the to-do checklist.
- Type-A personality? Use them all to get an insanely comprehensive overview of your daily, weekly and monthly study plans! (Seriously, you’ll be like the eye of Sauron. All seeing. All knowing.)