Unless you’re a bullet journal aficionado with a mountain of fineliners and washi tape at your disposal, building your own study planner and calendar can seem like a daunting task.
However, seeing your schedule and your study plans laid out before you is absolutely the best way to stay on top of your studies. And creating a study planner doesn’t need to be difficult!
We’ve put together a free printable study planner and calendar that you can use to plan your work.
Your free study planner includes:
- To-do checklist
- Assignments planner
- Daily study planner
- Weekly tasks & reminders overview (the perfect size for post-it notes!)
- Weekly study planner
- Monthly study calendar
You can mix and match these pages to create your ideal study planner, tailored to your favourite way of studying.
Stick your printable planner in a binder, pin it to your corkboard, or fill it in digitally. However you choose to plan your studies, make sure it works for you.
- Prefer to plan ahead monthly? Print the monthly planner and staple to create a comprehensive on-the-go diary.
- Want to see all your assignments and tasks at a glance? Pop the assignments planner and the weekly overview on your pinboard.
- Like checking off your daily tasks? Pair up the daily study planner and the to-do checklist.
- Type-A personality? Use them all to get an insanely comprehensive overview of your daily, weekly and monthly study plans! (Seriously, you’ll be like the eye of Sauron. All seeing. All knowing.)
Whether it’s for GCSEs, A Levels, university or online study, working out a study plan that works for you is the key to success.
Here’s the link again, just in case you missed it:
It’s time to build your career.
- ICS Learn Open Day Facebook Live Event
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Abi
- 10 Simple Tips To Help You Learn Faster
- What We Learned From The CIPD Show 2016
- 3 Learning Styles and Why They’re Vital
- Share Your Success for a Chance To Win £100 Shopping Vouchers
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Lee
- 10 Signs That You're Ready For A New Career
- 5 HR Tactics You Can Steal From Google’s Groundbreaking Analytics Team
- The Three Things to Get You Out on a Run
- Promoting Equality in the Workplace
- The Benefits of High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Laura | Online CIPD Level 5 Review
- Learn to Love Learning in 4 Simple Steps
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Ashley | Online CIPD Level 3 Review
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Jacqui | CIPD L&D Level 3 Review
- Infographic: What to Wear to Work Out
- Teach Your Kids to be Money Smart
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Sophia | Personal Training Course Review
- Fitness Friday: Meet Annie Bean
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Samuel | Online GCSE Maths Review
- The Science of Happiness: 5 Ways to Boost Your Wellbeing
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Ruby | Online CIPD Level 5 Review
- Fitness Friday: The Importance of Rest Days
- How Will Brexit Affect HR and Recruitment?
- Create A Printable GCSE and A Level Study Planner
- 12 Tips for Handling Difficult Conversations at Work
- How to Get a Job in Procurement & Supply
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Lewis | IGCSE English Language Review
- The 7 Time Management Mistakes That Are Ruining Your Productivity
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Audrey | Online GCSE Maths Review
- How to Give Constructive Feedback
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Klaudia | Online CIPD Level 7 Review
- 8 Tips for Students Starting an Online Learning Programme
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Rebecca | CIPD L&D Level 3 Review
- The 12 Best Health and Fitness Apps for Beginners 2017
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Samantha | Online AAT Advanced Review
- Top Tips for Triathlon Training
- We’re Launching All-Inclusive AAT Programmes for Businesses
- Triathlete Michael Hindmarch on Training, Competing and the European Championships
- 3 Ways to Land Your First HR Job
- How to Look After Your Mental Health as a Student
- Infographic: What To Do If You Fail Your GCSEs
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Adam | Online AAT Accounting Review
- A Level Results: What to Do If You Didn’t Get The Grades You Need (2017 Update)
- GCSE Results: What to Do if You Didn’t Get the Grades You Need (2017 Update)
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Sarah | Online CIPD Level 7 Review
- ICS Real Stories: Lewis's IGCSE English Language Results
- ICS Real Stories: Laura's GCSE Maths Results