Unless you’re a bullet journal aficionado with a mountain of fineliners and washi tape at your disposal, building your own study planner and calendar can seem like a daunting task.
However, seeing your schedule and your study plans laid out before you is absolutely the best way to stay on top of your studies. And creating a study planner doesn’t need to be difficult!
We’ve put together a free printable study planner and calendar that you can use to plan your work.
Your free study planner includes:
- To-do checklist
- Assignments planner
- Daily study planner
- Weekly tasks & reminders overview (the perfect size for post-it notes!)
- Weekly study planner
- Monthly study calendar
You can mix and match these pages to create your ideal study planner, tailored to your favourite way of studying.
Stick your printable planner in a binder, pin it to your corkboard, or fill it in digitally. However you choose to plan your studies, make sure it works for you.
- Prefer to plan ahead monthly? Print the monthly planner and staple to create a comprehensive on-the-go diary.
- Want to see all your assignments and tasks at a glance? Pop the assignments planner and the weekly overview on your pinboard.
- Like checking off your daily tasks? Pair up the daily study planner and the to-do checklist.
- Type-A personality? Use them all to get an insanely comprehensive overview of your daily, weekly and monthly study plans! (Seriously, you’ll be like the eye of Sauron. All seeing. All knowing.)
Whether it’s for GCSEs, A Levels, university or online study, working out a study plan that works for you is the key to success.
Here’s the link again, just in case you missed it: