Georgia Rogan found the flexibility of ICS Learn's CIPD Level 3 Diploma in Human Resources Practice meant that she could easily fit her studies around her lifestyle.
I chose to study with ICS Learn as whilst I was researching for a highly reviewed distance learning provider, I found fantastic reviews from former and current students regarding the tutors and competitive prices.
I have found ICS Learn to be an extremely flexible method of learning as I do not have to dedicate specific days to studying or commit to certain times for classes - as opposed to a traditional college.
Because of this, I can easily fit the course around working full time, hobbies and social activities. I study after work from 6:00pm and attend evening classrooms, which are organised to meet requirements of students who also have commitments.
Studying with ICS Learn is very rewarding and interesting; the tutors offer positive feedback and can highlight areas of work which may require improvement without being over-critical or condescending.
The feedback received from the tutors is sent in a timely manner and you have the choice to speak with your tutor over the telephone if you require further clarification.
Choosing to study a CIPD qualification has enabled me to gain a strong foundation knowledge of Human Resources and shows potential employers that I can commit myself to becoming a HR Professional. This qualification will assist me in beginning a career within Human Resources in a support orientated role.
Once I have completed my Level 3 Diploma, I hope to progress to a CIPD Level 5 Diploma with ICS Learn as my learning experience has been outstanding.
Find out more about becoming a Human Resources expert with our online CIPD qualifications.
Download Your Free Guide
- ICS Learn Open Day Facebook Live Event
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Abi
- 10 Simple Tips To Help You Learn Faster
- What We Learned From The CIPD Show 2016
- 3 Learning Styles and Why They’re Vital
- Share Your Success for a Chance To Win £100 Shopping Vouchers
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Lee
- 10 Signs That You're Ready For A New Career
- 5 HR Tactics You Can Steal From Google’s Groundbreaking Analytics Team
- The Three Things to Get You Out on a Run
- Promoting Equality in the Workplace
- The Benefits of High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Laura | Online CIPD Level 5 Review
- Learn to Love Learning in 4 Simple Steps
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Ashley | Online CIPD Level 3 Review
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Jacqui | CIPD L&D Level 3 Review
- Infographic: What to Wear to Work Out
- Teach Your Kids to be Money Smart
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Sophia | Personal Training Course Review
- Fitness Friday: Meet Annie Bean
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Samuel | Online GCSE Maths Review
- The Science of Happiness: 5 Ways to Boost Your Wellbeing
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Ruby | Online CIPD Level 5 Review
- Fitness Friday: The Importance of Rest Days
- How Will Brexit Affect HR and Recruitment?
- Create A Printable GCSE and A Level Study Planner
- 12 Tips for Handling Difficult Conversations at Work
- How to Get a Job in Procurement & Supply
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Lewis | IGCSE English Language Review
- The 7 Time Management Mistakes That Are Ruining Your Productivity
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Audrey | Online GCSE Maths Review
- How to Give Constructive Feedback
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Klaudia | Online CIPD Level 7 Review
- 8 Tips for Students Starting an Online Learning Programme
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Rebecca | CIPD L&D Level 3 Review
- The 12 Best Health and Fitness Apps for Beginners 2017
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Samantha | Online AAT Advanced Review
- Top Tips for Triathlon Training
- We’re Launching All-Inclusive AAT Programmes for Businesses
- Triathlete Michael Hindmarch on Training, Competing and the European Championships
- 3 Ways to Land Your First HR Job
- How to Look After Your Mental Health as a Student
- Infographic: What To Do If You Fail Your GCSEs
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Adam | Online AAT Accounting Review
- A Level Results: What to Do If You Didn’t Get The Grades You Need (2017 Update)
- GCSE Results: What to Do if You Didn’t Get the Grades You Need (2017 Update)
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Sarah | Online CIPD Level 7 Review
- ICS Real Stories: Lewis's IGCSE English Language Results
- ICS Real Stories: Laura's GCSE Maths Results