Name: Audrey Lambert
Course: GCSE Maths
The ICS Learn package is ideal for me as I work full time and I can study in my own time and at my own pace, which suits me fine. The package consists of several online units staring at foundation level and moving on to the higher tier. Which exam you choose is entirely up to you but tutors are on hand to help you decide.
As well as the online sections, each section is taught by the in-house maths teacher Melissa Lieberman live on Tuesdays and Thursdays and if you are unable to attend these sessions like me, they are recorded and you can pick these up through the website or YouTube.
This suits me as I can play the recordings, make notes, and participate in the exercises.
You can also stop the recordings and work on them another day if the subject is intense. I have never in my life studied algebra and with some of the sessions, I pause them have a break and then give them another try. If there is something you cannot understand again the tutor support and in-house maths teacher are superb.
Melissa Lieberman has the patience of a saint and no problem or question is too much trouble.
If you e-mail a problem to her you get an explanation and a whole host of similar examples to try and help you tackle the issue you had. At the end of each session there are also references to other areas where you can complete further training and examples on the section you have just been studying.
The course also comes with a set of free e-books both Foundation and Higher tier, which you can view at any time.
I hated maths at school, and the teacher had no time for you if you couldn't understand or complete the questions or exercises, and because of this I never got the qualification. Through ICS Learn I am now trying to achieve GCSE Edexcel 9-1 in Mathematics. ICS Learn are helpful, understanding, professional, nothing is too much trouble and I would recommend them to anyone. My next goal once I have achieved the GCSE is to take A Level Maths with ICS Learn of course.
Request More Information
- ICS Learn Open Day Facebook Live Event
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Abi
- 10 Simple Tips To Help You Learn Faster
- What We Learned From The CIPD Show 2016
- 3 Learning Styles and Why They’re Vital
- Share Your Success for a Chance To Win £100 Shopping Vouchers
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Lee
- 10 Signs That You're Ready For A New Career
- 5 HR Tactics You Can Steal From Google’s Groundbreaking Analytics Team
- The Three Things to Get You Out on a Run
- Promoting Equality in the Workplace
- The Benefits of High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Laura
- Learn to Love Learning in 4 Simple Steps
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Ashley
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Jacqui
- Infographic: What to Wear to Work Out
- Teach Your Kids to be Money Smart
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Sophia
- Fitness Friday: Meet Annie Bean
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Samuel
- The Science of Happiness: 5 Ways to Boost Your Wellbeing
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Ruby
- Fitness Friday: The Importance of Rest Days
- How Will Brexit Affect HR and Recruitment?
- Create A Printable GCSE and A Level Study Planner
- 12 Tips for Handling Difficult Conversations at Work
- How to Get a Job in Procurement & Supply
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Lewis
- The 7 Time Management Mistakes That Are Ruining Your Productivity
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Audrey
- How to Give Constructive Feedback
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Klaudia