Name: Lee Braxton
Course: IGCSE Science
After completing a degree via the Open University, the final qualification I need before I can apply for teacher training is a GCSE in a science subject. I spoke to a few different distance learning providers, and was rather unimpressed before chatting to one of the advisors at ICS Learn.
During the enrolment process, I was asked about my current qualifications, and this led to the suggestion that the IGCSE Science course would be the most suitable of the sciences for me due to the amount of mathematics content. A couple of conversations later I felt happy that ICS Learn was the best choice for me and I was happy to join them to complete my final course.
The course content is very well written, and contains regular activities as well as progress checks to ensure that the information I am learning is sinking in.
One thing I am very happy with is how fast my test papers are marked and returned. I have completed other distance learning courses where I have been waiting 3 or 4 weeks for a response from my tutor, or results from a test paper. Once I have submitted an assignment, I am desperate to get the results back and with ICS Learn I have been getting responses within two working days!
For anyone considering distance learning: it is such a convenient and flexible way to learn. I work different shifts, so I am unable to commit to going to a college at set times. With the ICS Learn course, everything is accessible via my iPad. I can take the work with me anywhere, and just use any available spare time, which again means I don't have to commit to a weekly routine with set hours.
I would highly recommend ICS Learn as a convenient and affordable way of enhancing your qualifications and giving you better career prospects.
Request More Information
- ICS Learn Open Day Facebook Live Event
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Abi
- 10 Simple Tips To Help You Learn Faster
- What We Learned From The CIPD Show 2016
- 3 Learning Styles and Why They’re Vital
- Share Your Success for a Chance To Win £100 Shopping Vouchers
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Lee
- 10 Signs That You're Ready For A New Career
- 5 HR Tactics You Can Steal From Google’s Groundbreaking Analytics Team
- The Three Things to Get You Out on a Run
- Promoting Equality in the Workplace
- The Benefits of High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Laura
- Learn to Love Learning in 4 Simple Steps
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Ashley
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Jacqui
- Infographic: What to Wear to Work Out
- Teach Your Kids to be Money Smart
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Sophia
- Fitness Friday: Meet Annie Bean
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Samuel
- The Science of Happiness: 5 Ways to Boost Your Wellbeing
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Ruby
- Fitness Friday: The Importance of Rest Days
- How Will Brexit Affect HR and Recruitment?
- Create A Printable GCSE and A Level Study Planner
- 12 Tips for Handling Difficult Conversations at Work
- How to Get a Job in Procurement & Supply
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Lewis
- The 7 Time Management Mistakes That Are Ruining Your Productivity
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Audrey
- How to Give Constructive Feedback
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Klaudia
- 8 Tips for Students Starting an Online Learning Programme
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Rebecca
- The 12 Best Health and Fitness Apps for Beginners 2017
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Samantha
- Top Tips for Triathlon Training
- We’re Launching All-Inclusive AAT Programmes for Businesses
- Triathlete Michael Hindmarch on Training, Competing and the European Championships