If you’re thinking about taking a course in Human Resources or Learning & Development, you’re in luck - our CIPD open day is perfect for you!
At 7pm on the 21st of June, come join a live webinar with our expert curriculum co-ordinator Dr. Stephen Littler and the former Vice Chairman of CIPD Scotland Keith Watson to find out more about studying CIPD qualifications with ICS Learn.
We’ll discuss who we are and why 11,000 students a year choose to learn with us, including 3000 CIPD students. (Hint: we’re experienced, flexible, affordable, and you can learn from the comfort of your bed!)
Although most of our students are from the UK, we teach people from all over the world. Through our online student community, you could be connecting with people from Tanzania, New Zealand, South Korea or Azerbaijan – a bit more exciting than your standard classroom.
We’ll give you expert advice on choosing the right course to suit your experience and ambitions, what skills you’ll need, and how to know if a career in HR and L&D is right for you.
Then we’ll tell you exactly how you’ll learn with us, what our courses involve, and what support we’ll give you through your personal tutor, mentor team, and student support services.
We’ll also fill you in on why CIPD’s internationally recognised qualifications are the best in the field – and trust us, we know. We’ve been teaching for over 125 years.
Curious about potential career paths and how much you could earn? We’ll fill you in (and you won’t be disappointed).
Our guest speaker Keith will give you inside info on how to make the most of your CIPD membership, the key events you should be attending, and how to be proactive with your learning.
Rounding things off is a live Q&A with Stephen and Keith so you can ask any questions you have about us, the courses, or your career in HR.
Whether you’re just starting out on your HR/L&D journey or you’re a seasoned veteran hunting down the perfect promotion, mark 7pm on the 21st of June in your diary and come join us!
All you have to do is click the following link and register FREE! ICS Learn CIPD Open Day
Download Your Free Guide
- ICS Learn Open Day Facebook Live Event
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Abi
- 10 Simple Tips To Help You Learn Faster
- What We Learned From The CIPD Show 2016
- 3 Learning Styles and Why They’re Vital
- Share Your Success for a Chance To Win £100 Shopping Vouchers
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Lee
- 10 Signs That You're Ready For A New Career
- 5 HR Tactics You Can Steal From Google’s Groundbreaking Analytics Team
- The Three Things to Get You Out on a Run
- Promoting Equality in the Workplace
- The Benefits of High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Laura | Online CIPD Level 5 Review
- Learn to Love Learning in 4 Simple Steps
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Ashley | Online CIPD Level 3 Review
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Jacqui | CIPD L&D Level 3 Review
- Infographic: What to Wear to Work Out
- Teach Your Kids to be Money Smart
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Sophia | Personal Training Course Review
- Fitness Friday: Meet Annie Bean
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Samuel | Online GCSE Maths Review
- The Science of Happiness: 5 Ways to Boost Your Wellbeing
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Ruby | Online CIPD Level 5 Review
- Fitness Friday: The Importance of Rest Days
- How Will Brexit Affect HR and Recruitment?
- Create A Printable GCSE and A Level Study Planner
- 12 Tips for Handling Difficult Conversations at Work
- How to Get a Job in Procurement & Supply
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Lewis | IGCSE English Language Review
- The 7 Time Management Mistakes That Are Ruining Your Productivity
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Audrey | Online GCSE Maths Review
- How to Give Constructive Feedback
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Klaudia | Online CIPD Level 7 Review
- 8 Tips for Students Starting an Online Learning Programme
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Rebecca | CIPD L&D Level 3 Review
- The 12 Best Health and Fitness Apps for Beginners 2017
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Samantha | Online AAT Advanced Review
- Top Tips for Triathlon Training
- We’re Launching All-Inclusive AAT Programmes for Businesses
- Triathlete Michael Hindmarch on Training, Competing and the European Championships
- 3 Ways to Land Your First HR Job
- How to Look After Your Mental Health as a Student
- Infographic: What To Do If You Fail Your GCSEs
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Adam | Online AAT Accounting Review
- A Level Results: What to Do If You Didn’t Get The Grades You Need (2017 Update)
- GCSE Results: What to Do if You Didn’t Get the Grades You Need (2017 Update)
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Sarah | Online CIPD Level 7 Review
- ICS Real Stories: Lewis's IGCSE English Language Results
- ICS Real Stories: Laura's GCSE Maths Results