It’s obvious: when you’re running a business, you need to have people qualified for the task at hand. And with human resources being essential to the smooth operating of any company, it’s vital to have qualified, knowledgeable HR professionals on the team.
The Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) are the most highly respected HR membership body in the world, and they set the benchmark for quality in HR. They provide qualifications that ensure your department meets their exacting professional standards.
This is essential because the modern HR professional must wear many hats. You need people on your team that have a sound understanding of the fundamentals, plus the specialist knowledge to deal with any situation and slot into any role.
CIPD qualifications cover the essential principles, processes and practices in HR, as well as delving deep into specialist subjects. Whether it’s employment law or reward management, there’s a CIPD-backed course that fits your company’s requirements.
With properly trained HR at your disposal, all of your employees become an efficient asset with improved productivity and reduced costs. Whether that’s because less time is wasted or because you’re retaining your best people (and hiring top-class new ones), it’s down to the HR department to make that happen.
Reduced Costs - Improved Profitability - Increased Productivity
With a CIPD certification, your HR team is set to implement strategies in line with your business goals, helping to more effectively plan the use of resources, manage absence, and improve performance.
This can be achieved through company-wide appraisal and performance-management systems that your trained experts will be able to create. You can relax, safe in the knowledge that your business’s best interests are being taken care of.
Dealing With Employment Legislation
Employment law is a changing landscape and your HR people need to stay on top of this in order to ensure your business doesn’t suffer. Legal action can be costly, and a qualified HR department will ensure you avoid errors that could harm your business.
After completing any CIPD Certificate or Diploma, your staff will become CIPD members. This means they’ll receive a summary of the latest employment law updates as soon as they happen, so you can always stay ahead of the curve.
For Any Size of Business
Even small businesses benefit from a fully trained HR person on staff. Things like hiring a new employee can take up a huge amount of time and resources, so having someone qualified to deal with all of that in accordance with best practice can give you real peace of mind. Even one CIPD-qualified individual can save you a headache down the line, leaving you free to grow your business.
Often in start-ups and SMEs, you’ll need to bring in highly specialised staff, and you can’t afford to stop doing your job in order to find them. This is where an HR person will pay dividends. You don’t want to make hasty decisions, so leave them with someone you can trust.
CIPD qualifications are internationally recognised, so wherever you do business your HR team will be respected as experts in their field. That way you can rest assured that when your company goes global – or if it already is - you’ll be able to take your team with you wherever you go.
Having a CIPD-accredited HR department demonstrates to customers and employees alike that your company holds itself to the highest professional standards. New talent will appreciate your commitment to their wellbeing and your staff will know that you expect the great things from every department.
People are at the heart of every business; make sure yours are the best of the best.
No CIPD-qualified HR people on your payroll? No problem. Contact our CIPD advisors by phone or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org today to find out how we can make your team into HR superstars.
Download Your Free Guide
- ICS Learn Open Day Facebook Live Event
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Abi
- 10 Simple Tips To Help You Learn Faster
- What We Learned From The CIPD Show 2016
- 3 Learning Styles and Why They’re Vital
- Share Your Success for a Chance To Win £100 Shopping Vouchers
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Lee
- 10 Signs That You're Ready For A New Career
- 5 HR Tactics You Can Steal From Google’s Groundbreaking Analytics Team
- The Three Things to Get You Out on a Run
- Promoting Equality in the Workplace
- The Benefits of High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Laura | Online CIPD Level 5 Review
- Learn to Love Learning in 4 Simple Steps
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Ashley | Online CIPD Level 3 Review
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Jacqui | CIPD L&D Level 3 Review
- Infographic: What to Wear to Work Out
- Teach Your Kids to be Money Smart
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Sophia | Personal Training Course Review
- Fitness Friday: Meet Annie Bean
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Samuel | Online GCSE Maths Review
- The Science of Happiness: 5 Ways to Boost Your Wellbeing
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Ruby | Online CIPD Level 5 Review
- Fitness Friday: The Importance of Rest Days
- How Will Brexit Affect HR and Recruitment?
- Create A Printable GCSE and A Level Study Planner
- 12 Tips for Handling Difficult Conversations at Work
- How to Get a Job in Procurement & Supply
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Lewis | IGCSE English Language Review
- The 7 Time Management Mistakes That Are Ruining Your Productivity
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Audrey | Online GCSE Maths Review
- How to Give Constructive Feedback
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Klaudia | Online CIPD Level 7 Review
- 8 Tips for Students Starting an Online Learning Programme
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Rebecca | CIPD L&D Level 3 Review
- The 12 Best Health and Fitness Apps for Beginners 2017
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Samantha | Online AAT Advanced Review
- Top Tips for Triathlon Training
- We’re Launching All-Inclusive AAT Programmes for Businesses
- Triathlete Michael Hindmarch on Training, Competing and the European Championships
- 3 Ways to Land Your First HR Job
- How to Look After Your Mental Health as a Student
- Infographic: What To Do If You Fail Your GCSEs
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Adam | Online AAT Accounting Review
- A Level Results: What to Do If You Didn’t Get The Grades You Need (2017 Update)
- GCSE Results: What to Do if You Didn’t Get the Grades You Need (2017 Update)
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Sarah | Online CIPD Level 7 Review
- ICS Real Stories: Lewis's IGCSE English Language Results
- ICS Real Stories: Laura's GCSE Maths Results