Choosing to study online is a great step forward in reaching your ambitions and career goals: it can open many doors, provides great opportunities and gives you the flexibility to fit your studies around a busy schedule. Online learning can even eliminate the little everyday problems, like getting to class on time or finding somewhere to park.
Here at ICS Learn, we believe that online learning is the future. We provide many people with opportunities that otherwise would not be a viable option for them. Flexible online learning lets you study to your own timetable, complete assessments when you feel ready and even allows for flexible payment options.
What are the benefits of learning with ICS Learn?
ICS Learn offers a unique way of learning. You can learn when you want, where you want, working through your learning requirements at your own pace. After you enrol, you will receive all of your course materials, information about the units you will need to pass and also how you can get the support you need to succeed.
All of our courses are divided into manageable study units - this means you can work through each clearly defined topic at your own pace and seek guidance from your tutor when you need it. Once you are satisfied that you have fully understood the unit, you will complete a test paper which your tutor will mark and give you constructive feedback on. You only start the next unit when you feel comfortable with a module and are ready to move on. This ensures you get the most out of your online learning experience, giving you greater confidence in your chosen subject.
Flexible and Affordable Learning Options
At ICS Learn, we understand that time can be one of the biggest barriers to effective learning, that's why we give you the opportunity to benefit from complete flexibility. Learning at home lets you study at your own pace and in your own time, meaning that you can keep up with other commitments. Unlike learning at college or university, you work to your own timetable and complete your course as quickly or slowly as is suitable for you within the given support period.
Furthermore, there are no strict deadlines for your work or set dates for assessments - you complete your work when you feel ready. This means that when life inevitably gets in the way, it won't affect your studies. You will not have to commit to a certain number of hours per week either - your learning is completely in your own hands.
Even though our courses are fully flexible and highly convenient, you will still benefit from the high-quality learning experience you would expect from a traditional provider. Not only that, but we also offer a further flexible benefit - all of our courses can be paid for in monthly instalments. This flexible payment option means you don't have to save to pay for a course and then give up working hours in order to complete it. With ICS Learn, you can learn in your own time, at your own pace and pay in instalments while you study.
This flexibility could open the doors to the professional career you have always dreamed of. We offer professional courses in accountancy and also human resources - both of which offer excellent career prospects. Why not take a look at our AAT courses, CIPD courses, GCSE courses or A Level courses among many others to discover the options available to you.
Download Your Free Guide
- ICS Learn Open Day Facebook Live Event
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Abi
- 10 Simple Tips To Help You Learn Faster
- What We Learned From The CIPD Show 2016
- 3 Learning Styles and Why They’re Vital
- Share Your Success for a Chance To Win £100 Shopping Vouchers
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Lee
- 10 Signs That You're Ready For A New Career
- 5 HR Tactics You Can Steal From Google’s Groundbreaking Analytics Team
- The Three Things to Get You Out on a Run
- Promoting Equality in the Workplace
- The Benefits of High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Laura | Online CIPD Level 5 Review
- Learn to Love Learning in 4 Simple Steps
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Ashley | Online CIPD Level 3 Review
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Jacqui | CIPD L&D Level 3 Review
- Infographic: What to Wear to Work Out
- Teach Your Kids to be Money Smart
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Sophia | Personal Training Course Review
- Fitness Friday: Meet Annie Bean
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Samuel | Online GCSE Maths Review
- The Science of Happiness: 5 Ways to Boost Your Wellbeing
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Ruby | Online CIPD Level 5 Review
- Fitness Friday: The Importance of Rest Days
- How Will Brexit Affect HR and Recruitment?
- Create A Printable GCSE and A Level Study Planner
- 12 Tips for Handling Difficult Conversations at Work
- How to Get a Job in Procurement & Supply
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Lewis | IGCSE English Language Review
- The 7 Time Management Mistakes That Are Ruining Your Productivity
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Audrey | Online GCSE Maths Review
- How to Give Constructive Feedback
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Klaudia | Online CIPD Level 7 Review
- 8 Tips for Students Starting an Online Learning Programme
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Rebecca | CIPD L&D Level 3 Review
- The 12 Best Health and Fitness Apps for Beginners 2017
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Samantha | Online AAT Advanced Review
- Top Tips for Triathlon Training
- We’re Launching All-Inclusive AAT Programmes for Businesses
- Triathlete Michael Hindmarch on Training, Competing and the European Championships
- 3 Ways to Land Your First HR Job
- How to Look After Your Mental Health as a Student
- Infographic: What To Do If You Fail Your GCSEs
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Adam | Online AAT Accounting Review
- A Level Results: What to Do If You Didn’t Get The Grades You Need (2017 Update)
- GCSE Results: What to Do if You Didn’t Get the Grades You Need (2017 Update)
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Sarah | Online CIPD Level 7 Review
- ICS Real Stories: Lewis's IGCSE English Language Results
- ICS Real Stories: Laura's GCSE Maths Results