Event Type: AAT Study Support Webinar with ICS Learn
Event Date: 15th October @ 6pm
Session Cost: Free Event
This free one-hour long webinar will look at some of the key areas that you will need to focus on during your AAT studies. The webinar will focus on how ICS Learn deliver a range of award winning AAT courses and the key features of studying, such as how online learning works and looking at the best ways to manage your time.
The webinar is delivered by our expert AAT Course Advisors, who will be able to guide you through how to get the most out of your learning while pursuing your AAT accounting qualifications. Hosted by an AAT representative, the substance of the webinar is delivered by ICS Learn, who will also respond to relevant queries posted on the chat window. Using this feature, you will be able to ask our Course Advisors questions concerning your AAT studies and chat to other participants of the webinar. There is also the option to participate in a Q&A session at the end of the talk, with participants encouraged to use the chat window to highlight points or ask questions that weren’t addressed during the first part of the webinar.
The webinar offered in partnership with AAT is exceptionally popular with those who are keen on advancing their career in Accountancy. To secure your place and the opportunity to get all the information you need to succeed in Accountancy, please make sure you are quick to register. Those who attempt to join the webinar after it has been fully booked will not be able to attend or ask any questions. However, the webinar will also be made available to those unable to attend.
Register for the Webinar
You can register for the free AAT webinar here. All you need to provide is your email address, first and last name. Once registered you will receive an email directly from AAT confirming your registration as well as the date and time of the event. The email includes the direct link to the webinar which you can access on the day. You'll also be able to add the event to your calendar.
ICS Learn – Best New AAT Training Provider 2015
With over 125,000 members, the AAT is the UK’s leading qualification and professional body for vocational accountants. AAT provides the right type of skills and advice necessary for a successful career in accountancy.
ICS Learn works closely with AAT to remove barriers to learning. For more information about ICS Learn’s AAT accountancy and finance courses, please click here.
Request More Information
- ICS Learn Open Day Facebook Live Event
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Abi
- 10 Simple Tips To Help You Learn Faster
- What We Learned From The CIPD Show 2016
- 3 Learning Styles and Why They’re Vital
- Share Your Success for a Chance To Win £100 Shopping Vouchers
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Lee
- 10 Signs That You're Ready For A New Career
- 5 HR Tactics You Can Steal From Google’s Groundbreaking Analytics Team
- The Three Things to Get You Out on a Run
- Promoting Equality in the Workplace
- The Benefits of High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Laura
- Learn to Love Learning in 4 Simple Steps
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Ashley
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Jacqui
- Infographic: What to Wear to Work Out
- Teach Your Kids to be Money Smart
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Sophia
- Fitness Friday: Meet Annie Bean
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Samuel
- The Science of Happiness: 5 Ways to Boost Your Wellbeing
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Ruby
- Fitness Friday: The Importance of Rest Days
- How Will Brexit Affect HR and Recruitment?
- Create A Printable GCSE and A Level Study Planner
- 12 Tips for Handling Difficult Conversations at Work
- How to Get a Job in Procurement & Supply
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Lewis
- The 7 Time Management Mistakes That Are Ruining Your Productivity
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Audrey
- How to Give Constructive Feedback
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Klaudia