ICS Learn Delighted to Attend the CIPD Annual Conference and Exhibition
ICS Learn is delighted to announce that we will be attending the CIPD Annual Conference and Exhibition in Manchester on 4-5th November 2015.
The CIPD Annual Conference and Exhibition is the largest HR event in the UK, providing an abundance of learning and networking opportunities for HR professionals. ICS Learn will be attending the event that brings together HR and business leaders and links HR consultants from across the world of business.
ICS Learn: Finding Us at the Conference
Due to the success of the conference last year, this year's’ CIPD Annual Conference and Exhibition is aiming to be the biggest and best. ICS Learn is delighted to attend and have our own stall to provide insight into our courses.
Our expert CIPD Course Advisors will be at the event, as well as our in-house CIPD tutor Dr Stephen Littler, who will take any queries you may have about developing your HR knowledge. Our team will be exhibiting on stand F114 throughout the event and will be able to inform you of the range of CIPD approved courses you will be able to take utilising ICS Learn. Furthermore, they can answer any questions you may have regarding the courses offered and the support that will be provided for you to help you achieve your qualification.
CIPD Courses Offered Through ICS Learn
ICS Learn provides you with the option of studying individual CIPD Awards or full CIPD courses regardless of your background or experience. We provide you with support and guidance from ICS Learn mentors and tutors who offer guidance throughout your unit.
The Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) is Europe's largest professional awarding body operating in Human Resources and Learning & Development. It approves a number of our professional HR courses that in turn can bolster your employability, job opportunities and HR knowledge and expertise.
About the Conference
As well as meeting the ICS Learn team, the conference provides you with the perfect opportunity to meet the faces behind other business, attend free seminars and seek guidance from experts of the trade.
Last year, a broad range of companies from all sectors attended the CIPD conference, and this year is no different. There is a wide range of speakers from many different sectors, with speakers from Thomson Reuters, the Ministry of Defence, The Royal Bank of Scotland, HMRC and Transport for London, offering those who attend the perfect overview of HR in the modern world of business.
Ticketing CIPD Annual Conference and Exhibition 2015
To register to attend the annual exhibition and attend free sessions, interact with suppliers and network with like-minded individuals, follow this link and register for the event http://www.cipd.co.uk/events/annual.
Remember to visit the ICS Learn stand F114 to find out more about the courses we offer and how ICS Learn can help you.
Get Your Free Course Guide
- ICS Learn Open Day Facebook Live Event
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Abi
- 10 Simple Tips To Help You Learn Faster
- What We Learned From The CIPD Show 2016
- 3 Learning Styles and Why They’re Vital
- Share Your Success for a Chance To Win £100 Shopping Vouchers
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Lee
- 10 Signs That You're Ready For A New Career
- 5 HR Tactics You Can Steal From Google’s Groundbreaking Analytics Team
- The Three Things to Get You Out on a Run
- Promoting Equality in the Workplace
- The Benefits of High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Laura | Online CIPD Level 5 Review
- Learn to Love Learning in 4 Simple Steps
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Ashley | Online CIPD Level 3 Review
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Jacqui | CIPD L&D Level 3 Review
- Infographic: What to Wear to Work Out
- Teach Your Kids to be Money Smart
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Sophia | Personal Training Course Review
- Fitness Friday: Meet Annie Bean
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Samuel | Online GCSE Maths Review
- The Science of Happiness: 5 Ways to Boost Your Wellbeing
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Ruby | Online CIPD Level 5 Review
- Fitness Friday: The Importance of Rest Days
- How Will Brexit Affect HR and Recruitment?
- Create A Printable GCSE and A Level Study Planner
- 12 Tips for Handling Difficult Conversations at Work
- How to Get a Job in Procurement & Supply
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Lewis | IGCSE English Language Review
- The 7 Time Management Mistakes That Are Ruining Your Productivity
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Audrey | Online GCSE Maths Review
- How to Give Constructive Feedback
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Klaudia | Online CIPD Level 7 Review
- 8 Tips for Students Starting an Online Learning Programme
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Rebecca | CIPD L&D Level 3 Review
- The 12 Best Health and Fitness Apps for Beginners 2017
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Samantha | Online AAT Advanced Review
- Top Tips for Triathlon Training
- We’re Launching All-Inclusive AAT Programmes for Businesses
- Triathlete Michael Hindmarch on Training, Competing and the European Championships
- 3 Ways to Land Your First HR Job
- How to Look After Your Mental Health as a Student
- Infographic: What To Do If You Fail Your GCSEs
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Adam | Online AAT Accounting Review
- A Level Results: What to Do If You Didn’t Get The Grades You Need (2017 Update)
- GCSE Results: What to Do if You Didn’t Get the Grades You Need (2017 Update)
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Sarah | Online CIPD Level 7 Review
- ICS Real Stories: Lewis's IGCSE English Language Results
- ICS Real Stories: Laura's GCSE Maths Results