At this year’s annual Association of Accountancy Technician (AAT) awards, ICS Learn was delighted to receive the award for New Training Provider of the Year.
The AAT Training Provider Awards, held at the AAT Annual Conference in Warwick on 30th April, had 12 categories covering a variety of areas related to delivering AAT qualifications.
Colin Kennedy, CEO for ICS Learn said upon collection of the New Training provider of the year award:
“ICS Learn has made a significant investment of time, money and effort over the past 12 months to become one of the leading providers of AAT courses in the UK. The growth we are seeing in our enrolments is hugely encouraging and is beyond even our own expectations. We have established a great working relationship with many people within AAT. This award is recognition that AAT likes what we are doing and that high quality courses and delivery methods are valued by AAT students.”
Entries were judged by a panel which has extensive experience and expertise in the delivery of AAT qualifications, as well as the broader educational sector, and covers a range of roles in relation to AAT.
ICS Learn faced stiff competition in the New Training Provider of the Year category going up against Carlisle College and First Intuition Distance Learning.
AAT is a professional qualification and membership body, and its qualifications provide students with practical skills to work in a range of professional finance and accounting roles. Those with AAT qualifications go on to work at all levels and in all sectors of the economy with some even running their own accountancy practices.
Request More Information
- ICS Learn Open Day Facebook Live Event
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Abi
- 10 Simple Tips To Help You Learn Faster
- What We Learned From The CIPD Show 2016
- 3 Learning Styles and Why They’re Vital
- Share Your Success for a Chance To Win £100 Shopping Vouchers
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Lee
- 10 Signs That You're Ready For A New Career
- 5 HR Tactics You Can Steal From Google’s Groundbreaking Analytics Team
- The Three Things to Get You Out on a Run
- Promoting Equality in the Workplace
- The Benefits of High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Laura
- Learn to Love Learning in 4 Simple Steps
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Ashley
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Jacqui
- Infographic: What to Wear to Work Out
- Teach Your Kids to be Money Smart
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Sophia
- Fitness Friday: Meet Annie Bean
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Samuel
- The Science of Happiness: 5 Ways to Boost Your Wellbeing
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Ruby
- Fitness Friday: The Importance of Rest Days
- How Will Brexit Affect HR and Recruitment?
- Create A Printable GCSE and A Level Study Planner
- 12 Tips for Handling Difficult Conversations at Work
- How to Get a Job in Procurement & Supply
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Lewis
- The 7 Time Management Mistakes That Are Ruining Your Productivity
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Audrey
- How to Give Constructive Feedback
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Klaudia
- 8 Tips for Students Starting an Online Learning Programme
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Rebecca
- The 12 Best Health and Fitness Apps for Beginners 2017
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Samantha
- Top Tips for Triathlon Training
- We’re Launching All-Inclusive AAT Programmes for Businesses
- Triathlete Michael Hindmarch on Training, Competing and the European Championships