Time really flies... And it's now only 15 days until A Level results will be released and 22 days until you'll receive results if you sat your GCSEs/IGCSEs this summer. Today's blog features GCSE maths student Linzi who has successfully passed her GCSE Maths exams with a Grade C - just what she hoped to achieve. With the help of her tutor Melissa and the Student Service team she was over the moon when she held her official results paper in her hands.
Here's what she said about her experience of studying with ICS Learn.
“I would highly recommend ICS Learn for any GCSEs you may need. I needed Maths C grade and above and was really freaking out about it. I have got my C grade now and am extremely happy! I didn't think I could achieve this at all. On reflection now, my biggest piece of advice would be to not hesitate one bit! Start straight away!...get straight into practising past test papers over and over again. Don't be afraid of higher tier papers either...this may even get you a B or A*! I did higher tier, felt like a mountain at first but with regular past paper practice (daily for me) it got easier!
I made sure that I tuned in every week for the webinars with the lovely Melissa. I genuinely felt that the webinars were extremely helpful in my learning and never felt like I was left alone.
I received my results via email and was so happy to know all my hard work had paid off...had I been more like I was towards to the end of my study period at the very beginning who knows what grade I could have achieved but for now I am very proud to have gained a C! It's a brilliant sense of achievement.
Should I ever need another GCSE for anything I will definitely be using ICS Learn! They offer an amazing way to get what you need to move forward.”
Further stories and advice for results day 2015 to be published on our blog soon, so watch out for more stories and tips.
Download Your Free Guide
- ICS Learn Open Day Facebook Live Event
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Abi
- 10 Simple Tips To Help You Learn Faster
- What We Learned From The CIPD Show 2016
- 3 Learning Styles and Why They’re Vital
- Share Your Success for a Chance To Win £100 Shopping Vouchers
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Lee
- 10 Signs That You're Ready For A New Career
- 5 HR Tactics You Can Steal From Google’s Groundbreaking Analytics Team
- The Three Things to Get You Out on a Run
- Promoting Equality in the Workplace
- The Benefits of High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Laura | Online CIPD Level 5 Review
- Learn to Love Learning in 4 Simple Steps
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Ashley | Online CIPD Level 3 Review
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Jacqui | CIPD L&D Level 3 Review
- Infographic: What to Wear to Work Out
- Teach Your Kids to be Money Smart
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Sophia | Personal Training Course Review
- Fitness Friday: Meet Annie Bean
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Samuel | Online GCSE Maths Review
- The Science of Happiness: 5 Ways to Boost Your Wellbeing
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Ruby | Online CIPD Level 5 Review
- Fitness Friday: The Importance of Rest Days
- How Will Brexit Affect HR and Recruitment?
- Create A Printable GCSE and A Level Study Planner
- 12 Tips for Handling Difficult Conversations at Work
- How to Get a Job in Procurement & Supply
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Lewis | IGCSE English Language Review
- The 7 Time Management Mistakes That Are Ruining Your Productivity
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Audrey | Online GCSE Maths Review
- How to Give Constructive Feedback
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Klaudia | Online CIPD Level 7 Review
- 8 Tips for Students Starting an Online Learning Programme
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Rebecca | CIPD L&D Level 3 Review
- The 12 Best Health and Fitness Apps for Beginners 2017
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Samantha | Online AAT Advanced Review
- Top Tips for Triathlon Training
- We’re Launching All-Inclusive AAT Programmes for Businesses
- Triathlete Michael Hindmarch on Training, Competing and the European Championships
- 3 Ways to Land Your First HR Job
- How to Look After Your Mental Health as a Student
- Infographic: What To Do If You Fail Your GCSEs
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Adam | Online AAT Accounting Review
- A Level Results: What to Do If You Didn’t Get The Grades You Need (2017 Update)
- GCSE Results: What to Do if You Didn’t Get the Grades You Need (2017 Update)
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Sarah | Online CIPD Level 7 Review
- ICS Real Stories: Lewis's IGCSE English Language Results
- ICS Real Stories: Laura's GCSE Maths Results