In less than a month A Level and GCSE/IGCSE results will be revealed to hundreds of thousands of students across the country. Not all of them will have studied for their exams in the traditional school environment. Some will have attended a college, others will have gone through an online or distance learning provider like ICS Learn.
This time last year lots of our students were as anxious as you are right now, waiting for their results to reach them. Each and everyone was hoping for a positive outcome after all the hard work they had put into their studies. Some of them have allowed us to share their stories with you.
First up is Anthony who enrolled on our GCSE Maths course. Here's how he felt after he completed his exams.
“I must say, it was quite annoying having to sit back and wait two months just to get my Exam results but at least I can say it was worth it.
On the day I left home to obtain the results paper from the college, I was thrilled, I knew I had tried my best but I wasn't sure it was enough.
I really enjoyed every bit of the maths coursework, even the hard parts, I have benefited so much from studying with ICS Learn, it was well worth my time."
Our advice to you: Be patient. Results day will come around sooner than you think; and in the meantime watch out for more of our students' stories here on our blog.
Request More Information
- ICS Learn Open Day Facebook Live Event
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Abi
- 10 Simple Tips To Help You Learn Faster
- What We Learned From The CIPD Show 2016
- 3 Learning Styles and Why They’re Vital
- Share Your Success for a Chance To Win £100 Shopping Vouchers
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Lee
- 10 Signs That You're Ready For A New Career
- 5 HR Tactics You Can Steal From Google’s Groundbreaking Analytics Team
- The Three Things to Get You Out on a Run
- Promoting Equality in the Workplace
- The Benefits of High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Laura
- Learn to Love Learning in 4 Simple Steps
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Ashley
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Jacqui
- Infographic: What to Wear to Work Out
- Teach Your Kids to be Money Smart
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Sophia
- Fitness Friday: Meet Annie Bean
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Samuel
- The Science of Happiness: 5 Ways to Boost Your Wellbeing
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Ruby
- Fitness Friday: The Importance of Rest Days
- How Will Brexit Affect HR and Recruitment?
- Create A Printable GCSE and A Level Study Planner
- 12 Tips for Handling Difficult Conversations at Work
- How to Get a Job in Procurement & Supply
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Lewis
- The 7 Time Management Mistakes That Are Ruining Your Productivity
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Audrey
- How to Give Constructive Feedback
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Klaudia