Name: Natalia Grzegorczyk
Studied: CIPD Level 5 Certificate in HR Management
Why ICS Learn? The course flexibility and the opportunity to participate in weekend workshops.
Natalia enrolled on our CIPD Level 5 Certificate distance learning course after starting her first HR role just a month earlier. She was working as a Human Resources Administrator for a Midlands-based distribution company and quickly realised that she'd need to earn an official HR qualification to eventually advance in her career.
"I chose to study with ICS Learn because of the degree of flexibility"
In researching distance learning options, Natalia appreciated the support ICS provided in helping her choose the right course.
"Based on previous experience and studies, I was advised well on the appropriate level of course before enrolling," she tells us.
"I had the option of studying the Intermediate Certificate in HR Management at a college, but chose to study with ICS Learn because of the degree of flexibility that was offered with the course, as well as the weekend workshops that came as part of the student experience."
"ICS made it easy for me to juggle everything"
In addition to working full time, Natalia is an active member of a gym and cycling club. Although she wanted to earn a CIPD qualification, keeping up with her hobbies was also a priority.
"I didn't want to have to drop any of my activities to allow me to study," she explains.
"ICS made it easy for me to juggle everything without having to sacrifice any other activities. I was given a suggested study plan, and the material and support made it easy to study after an eight-hour day at work and a busy training schedule. There were times when I needed to take a short break; the assigned CIPD Student Mentor was great in helping me to get back on track."
"It was great to be able to interact with students"
As part of the CIPD Level 5 Certificate course, students are required to attend two local workshops. The chance to swap stories with other HR professionals was one of Natalia's favourite parts of the course.
"It was great to be able to interact with students from a range of career backgrounds, and I still keep in regular contact with some of them. It's so good to hear how well everyone is progressing."
"I took a confident step up in to an HR Assistant role"
After successfully earning her qualification, Natalia didn't waste any time moving forward in her career. She started applying to jobs and even began planning for her next qualification.
"Since completing my studies, I took a confident step up in to an HR Assistant role within the higher education sector in Surrey, and now hold Associate CIPD member status. I'm very much looking forward to starting my Advanced Diploma!"
Watch out for more 'ICS Real Stories' right here on our blog. In the meantime, find out more about the CIPD Level 5 Certificate course that helped Natalia take the next step in her career.
Get Your Free Course Guide
- ICS Learn Open Day Facebook Live Event
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Abi
- 10 Simple Tips To Help You Learn Faster
- What We Learned From The CIPD Show 2016
- 3 Learning Styles and Why They’re Vital
- Share Your Success for a Chance To Win £100 Shopping Vouchers
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Lee
- 10 Signs That You're Ready For A New Career
- 5 HR Tactics You Can Steal From Google’s Groundbreaking Analytics Team
- The Three Things to Get You Out on a Run
- Promoting Equality in the Workplace
- The Benefits of High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Laura | Online CIPD Level 5 Review
- Learn to Love Learning in 4 Simple Steps
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Ashley | Online CIPD Level 3 Review
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Jacqui | CIPD L&D Level 3 Review
- Infographic: What to Wear to Work Out
- Teach Your Kids to be Money Smart
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Sophia | Personal Training Course Review
- Fitness Friday: Meet Annie Bean
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Samuel | Online GCSE Maths Review
- The Science of Happiness: 5 Ways to Boost Your Wellbeing
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Ruby | Online CIPD Level 5 Review
- Fitness Friday: The Importance of Rest Days
- How Will Brexit Affect HR and Recruitment?
- Create A Printable GCSE and A Level Study Planner
- 12 Tips for Handling Difficult Conversations at Work
- How to Get a Job in Procurement & Supply
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Lewis | IGCSE English Language Review
- The 7 Time Management Mistakes That Are Ruining Your Productivity
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Audrey | Online GCSE Maths Review
- How to Give Constructive Feedback
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Klaudia | Online CIPD Level 7 Review
- 8 Tips for Students Starting an Online Learning Programme
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Rebecca | CIPD L&D Level 3 Review
- The 12 Best Health and Fitness Apps for Beginners 2017
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Samantha | Online AAT Advanced Review
- Top Tips for Triathlon Training
- We’re Launching All-Inclusive AAT Programmes for Businesses
- Triathlete Michael Hindmarch on Training, Competing and the European Championships
- 3 Ways to Land Your First HR Job
- How to Look After Your Mental Health as a Student
- Infographic: What To Do If You Fail Your GCSEs
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Adam | Online AAT Accounting Review
- A Level Results: What to Do If You Didn’t Get The Grades You Need (2017 Update)
- GCSE Results: What to Do if You Didn’t Get the Grades You Need (2017 Update)
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Sarah | Online CIPD Level 7 Review
- ICS Real Stories: Lewis's IGCSE English Language Results
- ICS Real Stories: Laura's GCSE Maths Results