If your resolution for the New Year is to further your career and enhance your skills, ICS Learn can help you turn your resolution into a reality. Our flexible online learning courses, effective teaching methods, professional tutors and high success rates mean there has never been a better time to consider studying with ICS Learn.
Below are just a few reasons why you should study online with ICS Learn in 2016. If you’d like more information about flexible online learning or need help finding the right course, please contact our course advisors.
• Personal Development – Studying online can be a deeply enriching experience, helping you gain knowledge and skills that can give you extra confidence for moving forward. By helping you set and achieve clear goals, it can give you the drive and impetus to succeed.
• Fit Learning Around Your Work and Home Life - Studying for a qualification needn’t clash with your other commitments. At ICS Learn, all our courses have been designed to be flexible, allowing you to study the subjects you’re passionate about at your own pace. You set your own timetable and decide where and when you learn.
• Affordable Courses and Flexible Payment Options – Choose the right course for the right price. At ICS Learn, we offer many flexible payment options, including the ability to pay for your course in monthly, interest-free instalments.
• Increase Your Earning Potential – Professional accredited qualifications demonstrate your skills and knowledge, so it’s only natural that studying for them online can help you increase your salary. By signing up for one of our courses, you are demonstrating extra commitment, dedication and a will to succeed and better yourself, making you an even more valuable asset to employers.
• Network Opportunities - Studying online offers you the opportunity to interact and network with new people from different backgrounds and with different life and work experiences. Such networking opportunities offer the chance to broaden your horizons, share insight and learn about how the skills you’ve developed are being used in a professional environment by your fellow students all over the world.
Learning Online: Contact Us
Ensure that 2016 is more memorable than most by developing your skillset, deepening your knowledge and furthering your career with ICS Learn. All our courses have flexible entry requirements, so there’s no need to worry if it’s been a while since you studied. Whether you want to learn new skills or expand and deepen your knowledge, we have the perfect course that can help you achieve your ambitions. From Accountancy and Finance, CIPD approved courses to GCSEs and A Levels, there is something for everyone at ICS Learn. Please get in touch for more information.
Download Your Free Guide
- ICS Learn Open Day Facebook Live Event
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Abi
- 10 Simple Tips To Help You Learn Faster
- What We Learned From The CIPD Show 2016
- 3 Learning Styles and Why They’re Vital
- Share Your Success for a Chance To Win £100 Shopping Vouchers
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Lee
- 10 Signs That You're Ready For A New Career
- 5 HR Tactics You Can Steal From Google’s Groundbreaking Analytics Team
- The Three Things to Get You Out on a Run
- Promoting Equality in the Workplace
- The Benefits of High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Laura | Online CIPD Level 5 Review
- Learn to Love Learning in 4 Simple Steps
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Ashley | Online CIPD Level 3 Review
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Jacqui | CIPD L&D Level 3 Review
- Infographic: What to Wear to Work Out
- Teach Your Kids to be Money Smart
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Sophia | Personal Training Course Review
- Fitness Friday: Meet Annie Bean
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Samuel | Online GCSE Maths Review
- The Science of Happiness: 5 Ways to Boost Your Wellbeing
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Ruby | Online CIPD Level 5 Review
- Fitness Friday: The Importance of Rest Days
- How Will Brexit Affect HR and Recruitment?
- Create A Printable GCSE and A Level Study Planner
- 12 Tips for Handling Difficult Conversations at Work
- How to Get a Job in Procurement & Supply
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Lewis | IGCSE English Language Review
- The 7 Time Management Mistakes That Are Ruining Your Productivity
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Audrey | Online GCSE Maths Review
- How to Give Constructive Feedback
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Klaudia | Online CIPD Level 7 Review
- 8 Tips for Students Starting an Online Learning Programme
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Rebecca | CIPD L&D Level 3 Review
- The 12 Best Health and Fitness Apps for Beginners 2017
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Samantha | Online AAT Advanced Review
- Top Tips for Triathlon Training
- We’re Launching All-Inclusive AAT Programmes for Businesses
- Triathlete Michael Hindmarch on Training, Competing and the European Championships
- 3 Ways to Land Your First HR Job
- How to Look After Your Mental Health as a Student
- Infographic: What To Do If You Fail Your GCSEs
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Adam | Online AAT Accounting Review
- A Level Results: What to Do If You Didn’t Get The Grades You Need (2017 Update)
- GCSE Results: What to Do if You Didn’t Get the Grades You Need (2017 Update)
- ICS Real Stories: Meet Sarah | Online CIPD Level 7 Review
- ICS Real Stories: Lewis's IGCSE English Language Results
- ICS Real Stories: Laura's GCSE Maths Results