"My name is Jemma and I recently studied for my GCSE Maths with ICS Learn.
I decided to retake my GCSE Maths as I hope to attend university to become a midwife, and on looking at the entry requirements for my chosen course, I realised that my current Maths grade wasn't good enough. As a busy mum of four I decided that a home study course would be the better option for me and I chose ICS Learn because of their excellent reputation. I have got to say that I have not been disappointed.
The coursework arrived quickly through the post* and I was contacted straight away by my personal tutor Melissa Lieberman. Seeing the five files that arrived in the box I must admit I was a bit daunted at first, but they were easy to understand, very organised and separated into easy to manage segments. Being a self guided and self-taught study course, the online student community was invaluable to me. If there was any part of the coursework that I didn't understand or struggled with, my tutor Melissa was only a click away. She was very efficient at replying to queries and marking the practice tests, and always had encouraging remarks or constructive feedback on the mock exam papers. To me, her support was as important as the course notes.
I booked my exam with a local exam centre and I am delighted to say that I passed with an A!
It was challenging and hard work, but I would definitely recommend the GCSE Maths with ICS Learn."
*ICS Learn comment: Please note that our courses have now been fully digitised and are no longer being sent out via post.
Request More Information
- ICS Learn Open Day Facebook Live Event
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Abi
- 10 Simple Tips To Help You Learn Faster
- What We Learned From The CIPD Show 2016
- 3 Learning Styles and Why They’re Vital
- Share Your Success for a Chance To Win £100 Shopping Vouchers
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Lee
- 10 Signs That You're Ready For A New Career
- 5 HR Tactics You Can Steal From Google’s Groundbreaking Analytics Team
- The Three Things to Get You Out on a Run
- Promoting Equality in the Workplace
- The Benefits of High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Laura
- Learn to Love Learning in 4 Simple Steps
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Ashley
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Jacqui
- Infographic: What to Wear to Work Out
- Teach Your Kids to be Money Smart
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Sophia
- Fitness Friday: Meet Annie Bean
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Samuel
- The Science of Happiness: 5 Ways to Boost Your Wellbeing
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Ruby
- Fitness Friday: The Importance of Rest Days
- How Will Brexit Affect HR and Recruitment?
- Create A Printable GCSE and A Level Study Planner
- 12 Tips for Handling Difficult Conversations at Work
- How to Get a Job in Procurement & Supply
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Lewis
- The 7 Time Management Mistakes That Are Ruining Your Productivity
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Audrey
- How to Give Constructive Feedback
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Klaudia
- 8 Tips for Students Starting an Online Learning Programme
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Rebecca
- The 12 Best Health and Fitness Apps for Beginners 2017
- ICS Real Stories - Meet Samantha
- Top Tips for Triathlon Training
- We’re Launching All-Inclusive AAT Programmes for Businesses
- Triathlete Michael Hindmarch on Training, Competing and the European Championships