We’ll deliver digital-first Operations/Departmental Manager apprenticeships that use your levy funds to build world-class mid- and senior-level managers.
This RoATP-approved apprenticeship can be fully funded by your apprenticeship levy.
Our apprenticeship leaders will consult with you in-house to ensure you effectively manage your apprenticeship levy, then work with you to design a programme that makes tactical use of your funds.
Self-paced online learning meets the 20% training requirement with minimum disruption.
Your Operations/Departmental Manager apprentices will become outstanding mid-level managers, senior managers or department heads, capable and confident in strategic leadership.
Your apprentices can be current staff or new starts. Over roughly 24 - 30 months, they'll study:
- Leading People
- Managing People
- Building Relationships
- Operational Management
- Project Management
- Management of Self
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
Your apprentices will benefit from unlimited 1:1 support and interactive online learning that fits into their schedule.
- An Institute of Leadership & Management qualification (Level 5) plus professional ILM membership
- Interactive online learning materials they can study from anywhere, at any time, at a pace that works for them and you
- Unlimited 1:1 tutor support from industry experts, available anytime via phone or online messaging
- Monthly online reviews to check-in and provide additional support
- Quarterly skill development masterclasses alongside other apprentices
Contact our apprenticeship consultants using the form above or on 0800 092 2072 to discuss using your apprenticeship levy to build a first-class management team.