We’ll deliver tailored, RoATP-approved Learning & Development Practitioner apprenticeships that use your levy funds and online learning to build a world-class L&D team.
This apprenticeship can be fully funded by your apprenticeship levy. Your apprentices can be:
- New talent
- Existing staff
Our uniquely flexible online delivery ensures that the 20% off-the-job learning requirement is met with minimum disruption to your business.
Your L&D Practitioner apprentices will bring a wealth of CIPD-recognised expertise to your training processes.
The programme will cultivate the training skills of those with L&D as a significant part of their role, allowing them to:
- Identify training needs
- Design and deliver training activities
- Understand assessment
- Analyse the success of their training initiatives
The apprenticeship lasts roughly 15 months and consists of:
- An online L&D practitioner course
- Face-to-face group workshops
- Live teaching webinars
- Online progress reviews
- Office visits from your apprenticeship tutor
They’ll become eligible for prestigious CIPD Associate Membership upon completing their apprenticeship.
You and your apprentices will have full control over your learning timetable.
Our apprenticeship leaders will consult with you in-house to ensure you fully understand the apprenticeship levy, then work with you to design a programme that makes strategic use of your funds.
Your apprentices will work through their course at their own pace, shaping it around their workload and schedule, so you can leverage the potential of your levy with minimum disruption to your business.
Your apprentices will benefit from unlimited 1:1 support and interactive online learning that fits into their schedule.
- Interactive online learning materials they can study from anywhere, at any time, at a pace that works for them and you
- Unlimited 1:1 tutor support from CIPD experts, available anytime via phone or online messaging
- Workshops and live webinars with other apprentices to help your learners put their knowledge into practice
- Regular online and in-person progress reviews to ensure your learners are progressing successfully
Contact our apprenticeship consultants using the form above or on 0800 092 2072 to discuss using your apprenticeship levy to build a first-class L&D team.