We’ll deliver digital-first, RoATP-approved Team Leader/Supervisor apprenticeships that use your levy funds to build world-class first-line managers.
This apprenticeship can be fully funded by your apprenticeship levy. Your HR apprentices can be:
- New talent
- Existing staff
Our uniquely flexible online delivery ensures that the 20% off-the-job learning requirement is met with minimum disruption to your business.
Your online apprenticeship programme will be tailored to your schedule and your people.
Our apprenticeship leaders will consult with you in-house to ensure you effectively manage your apprenticeship levy, then work with you to design a programme that makes tactical use of your funds.
Your Team Leader/Supervisor apprentices will become outstanding first-line managers, capable and confident in managing their teams.
Over roughly 21 months, they'll study:
- Leading People
- Managing People
- Building Relationships
- Operational Management
- Project Management
- Management of Self
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
Your Team Leader/Supervisor apprentices will benefit from unlimited 1:1 support and interactive online learning that fits into their schedule.
- An Institute of Leadership & Management qualification (Level 3) plus professional ILM membership
- Interactive online learning materials they can study from anywhere, at any time, at a pace that works for them and you
- Unlimited 1:1 tutor support from industry experts, available anytime via phone or online messaging
- Monthly online reviews to check-in and provide additional support
- Quarterly skill development masterclasses alongside other apprentices
Contact our apprenticeship consultants using the form above or on 0800 092 2072 to discuss using your apprenticeship levy to build a first-class management team.