We’ll deliver digital-first Operations/Departmental Manager apprenticeships that use your levy funds to build world-class mid- and senior-level managers.
This RoATP-approved apprenticeship can be fully funded by your apprenticeship levy.
Our apprenticeship leaders will consult with you in-house to ensure you effectively manage your apprenticeship levy, then work with you to design a programme that makes tactical use of your funds.
Self-paced online learning meets the 20% training requirement with minimum disruption.
Your Operations/Departmental Manager apprentices will become outstanding mid-level managers, senior managers or department heads, capable and confident in strategic leadership.
Your apprentices can be current staff or new starts. Over roughly 21 months, they'll study:
- Leading People
- Managing People
- Building Relationships
- Operational Management
- Project Management
- Management of Self
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
Your apprentices will benefit from unlimited 1:1 support and interactive online learning that fits into their schedule.
- An Institute of Leadership & Management qualification (Level 5) plus professional ILM membership
- Interactive online learning materials they can study from anywhere, at any time, at a pace that works for them and you
- Unlimited 1:1 tutor support from industry experts, available anytime via phone or online messaging
- Monthly online reviews to check-in and provide additional support
- Quarterly skill development masterclasses alongside other apprentices
Please note that the mandatory ILM registration fee is not eligible for levy funding and must be paid separately by your organisation or apprentice.
Contact our apprenticeship consultants using the form above or on 0800 092 2072 to discuss using your apprenticeship levy to build a first-class management team.