We’ll deliver tailored, RoATP-approved Learning & Development Practitioner apprenticeships that use your levy funds and online learning to build a world-class L&D team.
This apprenticeship can be fully funded by your apprenticeship levy. Your apprentices can be:
- New talent
- Existing staff
Our uniquely flexible online delivery ensures that the 20% off-the-job learning requirement is met with minimum disruption to your business.
Your L&D Practitioner apprentices will bring a wealth of CIPD-accredited expertise to your training processes.
The apprenticeship will cultivate the training skills of those with L&D as a significant part of their role, allowing them to identify training needs, design and deliver training activities, and understand assessment.
They’ll gain the CIPD Level 3 Diploma in Learning & Development, leading to prestigious CIPD Associate Membership.
The programme lasts roughly 24 months. They'll gain valuable skills in:
- Identifying Individual Learning Needs
- Designing, Evaluating and Delivering L&D Activities
- Supporting Coaching and Mentoring
- Becoming an Effective L&D Practitioner
- Understanding L&D in Organisations
- Supporting Collective and Social Learning (Elective)
- Enhancing Learner Engagement (Elective)
- Using Technology to Facilitate Learning (Elective)
You and your apprentices will have full control over your learning timetable.
Our apprenticeship leaders will consult with you in-house to ensure you fully understand the apprenticeship levy, then work with you to design a programme that makes strategic use of your funds.
Your apprentices will work through their course at their own pace, shaping it around their workload and schedule, so you can leverage the potential of your levy with minimum disruption to your business.
Your apprentices will benefit from unlimited 1:1 support and interactive online learning that fits into their schedule.
- A professional Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) qualification in L&D (Level 3)
- Interactive online learning materials they can study from anywhere, at any time, at a pace that works for them and you
- Unlimited 1:1 tutor support from industry experts, available anytime via phone or online messaging
- Monthly online reviews to check-in and provide additional support
- Quarterly skill development masterclasses alongside other apprentices
Contact our apprenticeship consultants using the form above or on 0800 092 2072 to discuss using your apprenticeship levy to build a first-class CIPD-accredited L&D team.