We deliver tailored, RoATP-approved HR Support apprenticeships that use your levy funds and online learning to build a world-class HR team.
This apprenticeship can be fully funded by your apprenticeship levy. Your HR apprentices can be:
- New talent
- Existing staff
Our uniquely flexible online delivery ensures that the 20% off-the-job learning requirement is met with minimum disruption to your business.
Your online apprenticeship schedule will be tailored to your business’s needs.
Our apprenticeship leaders will consult with you in-house to ensure you fully understand the apprenticeship levy, then work with you to design a programme that makes strategic use of your funds.
Our CIPD-recognised HR Support apprenticeship lasts roughly 15 months and consists of:
- An online HR course
- 3 face-to-face group workshops
- 3 live teaching webinars
- 8 online progress reviews
- 5 office visits from your apprenticeship tutor
The online HR Support course covers three modules taken from our CIPD Level 3 qualifications:
- HR Role in Context
- Developing Yourself as an Effective HR/L&D Practitioner
- Recording, Analysing and Using HR Information
Upon completion of the apprenticeship, your learners will become eligible for CIPD Associate Membership.
Your HR Support apprentices will benefit from unlimited 1:1 support and interactive online learning that fits into their schedule.
- Interactive online learning materials they can study from anywhere, at any time, at a pace that works for them and you
- Unlimited 1:1 tutor support from CIPD experts, available anytime via phone or online messaging
- Workshops and live webinars with other apprentices to help your learners put their knowledge into practice
- Regular online and in-person progress reviews to ensure your learners are progressing successfully
Contact our apprenticeship consultants using the form above or on 0800 092 2072 to discuss using your apprenticeship levy to build a first-class CIPD-accredited HR team.