We’ll deliver tailored, RoATP-approved HR Support apprenticeships that use your levy funds and online learning to build a world-class HR team.
This apprenticeship can be fully funded by your apprenticeship levy. Your HR apprentices can be:
- New talent
- Existing staff
Our uniquely flexible online delivery ensures that the 20% off-the-job learning requirement is met with minimum disruption to your business.
Your online apprenticeship schedule and content will be tailored to your business’s needs.
Our apprenticeship leaders will consult with you in-house to ensure you fully understand the apprenticeship levy, then work with you to design a programme that makes strategic use of your funds.
Your HR Support apprentices will bring a wealth of CIPD-accredited expertise to your HR processes. D
The programme lasts roughly 24 months. Depending on your goals, they could learn to:
- Record, analyse and use HR data
- Support resourcing, recruitment and talent planning
- Support performance and reward management
- Support best practice in managing employee relations and employment law
- Support organisational change
- Deliver effective Learning & Development activities
Your HR Support apprentices will benefit from unlimited 1:1 support and interactive online learning that fits into their schedule.
- A professional Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) qualification in HR Practice (Level 3)
- Interactive online learning materials they can study from anywhere, at any time, at a pace that works for them and you
- Unlimited 1:1 tutor support from industry experts, available anytime via phone or online messaging
- Monthly online reviews to check-in and provide additional support
- Quarterly skill development masterclasses alongside other apprentices
Contact our apprenticeship consultants using the form above or on 0800 092 2072 to discuss using your apprenticeship levy to build a first-class CIPD-accredited HR team.