We’ll deliver digital-first, RoATP-approved HR Consultant/Partner apprenticeships that use your levy funds build a world-class HR management team.
This apprenticeship can be fully funded by your apprenticeship levy. Your HR apprentices can be:
- New talent
- Existing staff
Our uniquely flexible online delivery ensures that the 20% off-the-job learning requirement is met with minimum disruption to your business.
Your apprenticeship programme will be tailored to your schedule, your skills gaps and your people.
Our apprenticeship leaders will consult with you in-house to ensure you effectively manage your apprenticeship levy, then work with you to design a programme that makes tactical use of your funds.
Your HR Consultant/Partner apprentices will learn to strategically manage the HR function to achieve your business goals. Depending on your needs, they could learn to:
- Collect, analyse and use HR data to inform strategy
- Manage recruitment, retention and tactical workforce planning
- Manage rewards and compensation based on HR data and research
- Understand employment law and its application to your business
- Deliver solutions to issues presented by business or external changes
Your HR Consultant/Partner apprentices will benefit from unlimited 1:1 support and interactive online learning that fits into their schedule.
- A professional Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) qualification in HR Management (Level 5)
- Interactive online learning materials they can study from anywhere, at any time, at a pace that works for them and you
- Unlimited 1:1 support from carefully selected industry professionals with years of teaching experience, available anytime via phone or online messaging
- Regular visits from our apprenticeship tutors to enrich their learning and enable them to transfer their new skills into your workplace
Contact our apprenticeship consultants using the form above or on 0800 092 2072 to discuss using your apprenticeship levy to build a first-class CIPD-accredited HR team.