We’ll deliver digital-first, RoATP-approved HR Consultant/Partner apprenticeships that use your levy funds to build a world-class HR management team.
This apprenticeship can be fully funded by your apprenticeship levy.
Our apprenticeship leaders will consult with you in-house to ensure you effectively manage your apprenticeship levy, then work with you to design a programme that makes tactical use of your funds.
Self-paced online learning meets the 20% training requirement with minimum disruption.
Your HR Consultant/Partner apprentices will learn to strategically manage the HR function to achieve your business goals. They can be:
- New talent
- Existing staff
The apprenticeship will last roughly 21 months.
Depending on your needs, your staff could learn to:
- Collect, analyse and use HR data to inform strategy
- Manage recruitment, retention and tactical workforce planning
- Manage rewards and compensation based on HR data and research
- Understand employment law and its application to your business
- Deliver solutions to issues presented by business or external changes
Your HR Consultant/Partner apprentices will benefit from unlimited 1:1 support and interactive online learning that fits into their schedule.
- A professional Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) qualification in HR Management (Level 5)
- Interactive online learning materials they can study from anywhere, at any time, at a pace that works for them and you
- Unlimited 1:1 tutor support from industry experts, available anytime via phone or online messaging
- Monthly online reviews to check-in and provide additional support
- Quarterly skill development masterclasses alongside other apprentices
Contact our apprenticeship consultants using the form above or on 0800 092 2072 to discuss using your apprenticeship levy to build a first-class CIPD-accredited HR team.