The apprenticeship levy can be a fantastic opportunity - or a sunk cost.
If your business spends more than £3 million per year on salaries, you’ll automatically pay 0.5% of your salary bill into your levy fund.
If you don’t spend these funds on apprenticeships within 24 months, you’ll lose them completely.
Used effectively, the levy presents an incredible opportunity for forward-thinking businesses to:
- Upskill existing staff
- Employ fresh talent
- Maximise L&D budgets
- Turn the levy into a strategic advantage
However, making the most of your levy involves fully understanding the requirements and managing your funds carefully.
Find out more about how the levy works.
Our online RoATP-approved HR and Accounting apprenticeships are tailored to your business and your schedule.
Our unique, highly flexible online learning format allows you to shape your programme around your needs.
- Fully funded by your apprenticeship levy
- Award-winning online training fulfils the 20% off-the-job learning requirement with minimum disruption to your business
- Set a flexible schedule that delivers results when and where you need them
- In-depth consultancy from our apprenticeship experts ensures your business turns the levy to its advantage
- In-person tutor visits and unlimited 1:1 online support enables learners to put their new skills into practice
Our apprenticeship leaders have 20+ years' experience pioneering the first digital-led apprenticeships for the UK's biggest companies.
When you partner with us, you'll have end-to-end support from our expert apprenticeships team.
We're the world's most experienced online learning provider with 130 years' experience creating pioneering training solutions. We train thousands of students a year in HR, Accountancy and more.
We've partnered with ESP to deliver apprenticeship programmes that support your business every step of the way.
Our experts will consult with you in-house to ensure that you:
- Fully understand the levy, including international employees and N.I. breaks
- Take advantage of the levy with minimum disruption and maximum results
- Manage your levy funds effectively to avoid common pitfalls and guard against loss
- Align your strategy with your business to close skills gaps